I am looking for an experienced Project and Consents Manager – Whenuapai Base role
• Project manage the resource consenting of managed fill facilities including (but not limited to):
* Selecting suitable area for facility
* Selecting suitable property for facility
* Procurement of land
* Concept designs
* Engage consultants
* Review consultants’ reports
* Manage project through the consenting process
* Assist project team carrying out site setup
* Assist with council compliance
* Fulfill other duties as required by management and other department personnel as requested/required.
* Enable business growth through the gaining of resource consents
* Uses Initiative
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Professional approach
* Problem solver
* Ability to achieve with high productivity whilst maintaining a high work standard
* Logical, organised and able to plan well
* Patient and able to work well under pressure
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Confident on Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Excellent understanding of the resource consent processes
* Excellent written and oral skills
* Can do Attitude
* Business awareness.
Qualifications you may have?
* Civil Engineer or Town Planner
* Experience in managing projects through the resource consent process
If this sounds like you, please send me your CV and any supporting documents you may have.