An exciting opportunity currently exists for a motivated and enthusiastic Service Coordinator to join our client’s team.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role is to ensure the smooth day to day running of the service team whilst ensuring that customer expectations and business goals are delivered.
The successful applicant will be a driven, self-motivated individual who can work autonomously as well as within a team.
You will be the primary contact for our customers and responsible for logging, planning and allocating works to our tradespeople through to data entry of completed works a ‘one stop shop’.
The role requires a highly organised person, possessing proactive and open communication skills, ability to work well under pressure, attention to detail, accurate data entry skills, mechanical aptitude and advanced computer skills.
Primary areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for taking service calls, quoted jobs, and warranty work from start (initial call) to completion.
• Coordination/scheduling of work with customers and tradesman to maximize customer satisfaction. Whilst considering customer urgency, parts/materials availability, and available manpower.
• Communicate with customers (email & phone), in a responsible and customer friendly manner, and create detailed work orders of the service requested.
• Ensure that all parts, supplies and equipment are available and ready on time for scheduled works
• Provide a high standard of advice to all customers when discussing any product or service being considered for a job
• Manage and update customer portals
• Preparation and filing of Consent and Permit applications to Council
• Implement and manage reoccurrence database
• Provide monthly reporting to General Manager
• Assist with general administrative tasks when directed
• Knowledge of maintenance and service processes
• Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and expectations
• The ability to solve problems and work unsupervised
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Have an ability to provide a high level of professional customer service
• Have a strong work ethic, be thorough, neat and take pride in your team.
• Display a high level of integrity, honesty, reliability and confidentiality always
• A current clean driver’s license
• Police Clearance
• 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar service position
If you believe you have the skills, experience and qualifications to successfully perform in the role we would like to hear from you! In return we will offer opportunities to learn and grow your skill set as well as providing a competitive remuneration.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and, if short-listed, may be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
If this sounds like you please email your CV email@example.com