My Client is a well-established motor vehicle fit out organisation. Over the past 39 years they have established a reputation as a leader in this industry.
This role entails the installation of flooring plates and fitting of seating, seat belts, flooring, side panels, steps, cargo barriers and strengthening for a wide variety of van fit outs.
A multitude of skills are needed to complete each vehicle.
Expectation for this role is that you will become an integral part of an experienced team. This position is responsible for the following areas;
• Provide new ideas for improved productivity and design.
• Produce completed vehicles as soul projects with minimal waste of product and time.
• Maintain relationships with existing employees.
• Prepare technical drawings when required for new development work.
• Ensure work area is kept tidy at all times.
• Maintain and respect all workshop equipment.
• Attend and participate in any factory meetings. • Ensure safety is adhered to at all times.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch email@example.com 0211831009
You must be here in NZ to apply for this role.