Heavy Diesel mechanic required for well-established business based in Gisborne
The successful applicant will need to have the following attributes:
- Good time manager
- Have experience in repairing and servicing Heavy Machinery machinery
- Able to diagnose faults and carryout repairs
- Customer focused
- Trade certified Diesel Mechanic
- Able to work to deadlines
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Able to complete required paperwork
- Communicate openly, honestly and effectively
- Hold a current clean full NZ driver’s license
- Competitive remuneration. Accredited Company.
- The successful applicant will be required to undergo a mandatory pre-employment drug and alcohol test. Due to NZ Health and Safety regulations, a good command of the English language is essential.PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU ARE HERE IN NEW ZEALAND.
Give Kelly a Call 0211831009 for a chat or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org